Click here to view the Program-at-a-Glance
At the Forum, healthy ecosystems for resilient communities was explored through the activities listed below:
- Workshops: a setting for courses, training or stakeholders to discuss technical topics and engage in active exchanges of ideas and expertise.
- Plenaries: feature inspiring and up-coming leaders as keynote speakers and panel participants!
- Presentation Sessions: opportunities for high quality natural and social science researchers, practitioners and decision makers from all sectors to orally present their work.
- Poster Reception: opportunities for high quality natural and social science researchers, practitioners and decision makers from all sectors to visually present their work.
- Community Events: opportunities for local, indigenous and academic knowledge systems to interact. These events focus on ‘bottom-up’ and apply principles of ‘subsidiarity’.
- Town Hall Meetings: offer a sounding board for new collaborations and ideas, or opportunities to launch important products (e.g. books, major projects).
- Side Events: provide an opportunity for member based organisations to hold meetings, or experts to hold discussions on high-level topics.
- Practical Field Trips: half day field trips will be focused on the practical application of ecosystem services.
Venue Floor Plan
You must be logged in to post a comment.