The Oceania Ecosystem Services Forum is an excellent opportunity for organisations to promote their values, services and products, and meet thought leaders and scientists involved in the advancement of ecosystem services of importance to their business.
Why a forum on ecosystem services in Oceania?
The Oceania region contains a diverse range of conservation and production ecosystems, from natural growth to planted forests, high-producing pasture, tussock grasslands, commercial aquaculture, kelp forests, marine environments, mangrove ecosystems, montane forests, wetlands and deserts. All these ecosystems provide significant contributions to the region’s economy, environment, society and culture.
Many ecosystem services derived from these environments continue to remain poorly understood, and their value is not always visible or represented in decision-making. An ecosystem services framework, alongside other nature-based approaches, provides an opportunity to account for both the monetary and non-monetary values of ecosystems in policy and decision-making processes.
What are the benefits of supporting OESF 2019 or holding a trade display?
- the ability to showcase and enhance your organisation’s prominence in the ecosystem services space and as a community leader;
- to provide the opportunity to display and contribute to your organisation’s sustainability goals and responsibilities;
- to promote and enhance brand awareness within the ecosystem services community;
- to learn best practice ecosystem services approaches, that value add to your current activities; and
- to interact, cultivate and strengthen organisational relationships with government, private, non-governments, business and industry, academic and community sectors.
Below are the levels and benefits of financial support:
We welcome sponsorship in the form of funding or in-kind support from organisations within Oceania and internationally. Please see the OESF 2019 Sponsorship Prospectus for a description of sponsorship opportunities. Please contact OESF 2019 organisers if you have any questions or wish to support OESF 2019: firstname.lastname@example.org